LightAir Logo Image

LightAir IonFlow - New Filterless air purification technology.
More efficient than any HEPA Purifier

LightAir IonFlow White with Small Black

Effectively neutralize virus, bacteria, allergens and pollution in your home or workplace.

LightAir IonFlow is patented technology we believe to be the future of real air purification.

We do it differently…?

Table of Contents

Introduction

Clean air through ionization

Our patented IonFlow Technology cleans the air from the most harmful particles; fine, ultra-fine and nanoparticles.

How do we do this? Through ionization.

IonFlow Evolution air purifiers make the particles in the air negatively charged, while our collector is positively charged.

This way, we draw the particle to the collector very much in the same way a magnet works.

IonFlow eliminates viruses & other particles, while they’re still airborne in the room. 

So if someone sneezes, almost all of the viruses are neutralized before they even get a chance to reach you.
This happens without having to pass through any sort of filter solution.

The future of clean air – delivered today!

LightAir removes particles typical HEPA air purifiers can’t

Typical HEPA-based air purifiers can remove particles down to 0.3 microns, but 90% of the particles in the air, including the most harmful ones, are much smaller than that. 

Most HEPA air purifiers only catch a fraction of these harmful particles. LightAir IonFlow air purifiers use negative ions, not filters, to effectively remove particles all the way down to 0.007 microns.

comparison particles captured

Why LightAir IonFlow Evolution?

As far as we know LightAir IonFlow are the only air purifiers backed by over 7 years of independent studies by the Worlds leading scientific bodies.

These studies prove that IonFlow is more effective than any HEPA type purifier, and they do so without the cost of expensive replacement filters, noise or high running costs.

IonFlow air purifiers effectively remove air pollutants such as pollen, pet allergens, bacteria, mold and also handle the ultra-fine and most harmful particles such as the smallest virus, traffic pollution and tobacco smoke.

Conventional air purifiers can only clean about 10% of the pollutants in your indoor-air. The rest, 90%, are too small. These ultra-fine particles are the ones that are most dangerous.

At LightAir, we believe that every breath you take should be clean, so we developed our patented technologies to get rid of the maximum amount of pollutants.

lightair ionflow evolution discover more about us today

The Science

IrsiCaixa research institute studying the effects of ionflow on virus

Listen to the experts, it works!

“We measured out various versions of pseudo viruses that mimic the entry of different coronaviruses into cells. The conclusion is that in the form of droplets on exposed surfaces, IonFlow technology has a clear inhibition on viral entry already within 30 minutes.”

— Nuria Izquierdo Useros, Supervisor/PhD and the principal investigator of the IrsiCaixa (*April 2021)

Scientifically proven to eliminate virus

A scientific research project at Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, studied the effect of the IonFlow technology on airborne virus.

The report is published in Nature magazine and shows that over 97% of airborne virus are eliminated by the IonFlow technology.

This is possible because IonFlow ionizes the air throughout the room, and the negatively charged ions sticks to the virus as soon as it’s in the air, which neutralizes the virus.

This makes IonFlow the best and most efficient solution for allergies, asthma, COPD, pregnancies, infants, children or anyone looking for a healthy lifestyle.

 

scientific tests on guinea pigs

99.94% Fine particle reduction

Hepa IronFlow comparisons

IonFlow air purifiers also effectively remove air pollutants such as pollen, pet allergens, bacteria, mold and handle the ultra-fine and most harmful particles such as the smallest virus, traffic pollution and tobacco smoke – all the way down to PM0.007.

Because conventional air purifiers can only clean about 10% of the pollutants in your indoor-air, the rest, 90%, are too small. These ultra-fine particles are the ones that are most dangerous.

At LightAir, we believe that every breath you take should be clean, so we developed our patented technologies to get rid of much more than 10% of dangerous indoor pollutants.

Scientific studies have proven LightAir IonFlow can neutralize over 97% of virus & 99.94% of fine particle in your indoor air.

the best air purifier for 2020
LightAir Evolution in room
  • Silent operation 
  • Zero Maintainance cost
  • Filterless
  • De-activates over 97% of virus in the Air
  • Provides truly clean air
  • Environmentally friendly- No OZONE
  •  Energy efficient

Testimonials

“What an invention! Noa does not have to inhale medicines anymore and she sleeps much better. Once in a while she still has these coughing attacks but because she has enough rest now she is much stronger and can cope with it without medicines.”
LightAir review image
Karin van der Hoor
What an invention!
"Air purifier that uses ion's to kill. bacteria, virus, dust mites, etc. This is the latest model. No filter to change. Should be useful and give us peace of mind in the current situation of the possibility and the epidemic of Covid-19. Interesting
LightAir review image
Dr Torkiart
Interesting Technology
Product looks elegant, material, suitable price, not difficult to assemble. Try 1 night with the original purifier, much less dust, sleep, wake up refreshed. The static electricity is strong. Walking close to the device, the capacitor is strong. Felt a mild static Overall very satisfied good value for both design and efficiency
LightAir review image
Whittawat
Very Satisfied
"Bought one and it’s absolutely awesome! I am very sensitive for dust and dirty aircon etc. After getting the LightAir I wake up without sneezing or a clogged up nose. I recommend it to anyone."
LightAir review image
Hakan Skoglund
Awesome

What the Media say

media reviews

Specifications

  • LIGHTAIR IONFLOW EVOLUTION
  • NO OZONE – IonFlow is the “ONLY” Ionizing Air Purifier prove to bee “ozone free”
  • EFFECTIVELY REMOVES – Viruses, Pollution, Pollen, Mould, Smoke, Pet allergens, Fine dust
  • WEIGHT – 2.7kg
  • DIMENSIONS – 40 x 24 x 45cm
  • COLORS – Black or White
  • NOISE LEVEL – 21 dB including background noise. Quieter than a whisper
  • CADR (COVERAGE AREA) – approx. 540 sq ft / 50 m2
  • ENERGY CONSUMPTION – 5W- Approximately ฿150 Per Year when on continually
  • CERTIFICATIONS – EMC (Electromagnetic Quality) CE, ETL (US), GS, S, BSMI, CQC
  • PARTICLE REDUCTION – Effectively removes particles (size 0.01-1.0 μm). Especially efficient eliminating the smallest and most dangerous particles (ultra-fine particles below 0.1 µm), but it also removes larger particles (1.0-25.0 μm) at a reasonable rate.
  • NEGATIVE ION EFFECT – 19’000’000 negative ions/cm3 on 1 cm distance, 250’000 negative ions/cm3 on 1 m distance.

Have some questions? Just contact us and our team will get back to you

Free Delivery (Thailand)

14 Day return policy

Fast Delivery (2-4 days)

Verified Service

verified service

Payment Methods

Pay by bank transfer
Pay with Paypal
Pay cash on delivery

Logistics

logistics by kerry express
lightair thailand official logo standard

TFA PRO Company Limited

137/2, M 4, Nongsadaow, Samchuk, Suphanburi 72130. Thailand

en_USEnglish
×
×

Cart