cookies are used for and how to opt out.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that websites you visit request to be stored on your computer. Cookies contain information and are used to give you as a visitor
access to various functions. We also use the information in the cookie to collect statistics about your surfing on our site. We use this information in our work to learn more about our visitors and in the development of the website.
Cookies on our site
- for web analytics in order to understand how the site is used and to improve the site’s functionality.
- at login so that you can see the information that concerns you. This prevents cookies from being stored
If you do not want to allow cookies to be stored on your computer, you can turn off the
function in your browser’s settings, “Private browsing”. However, this means
that some features of our site will not work for you.
- You can delete cookies from your browser at any time.
- You can change the settings in your browser so that it does not allow cookies to be saved.
- You can download a plug-in to your browser that prevents Google Analytics from writing cookies to your browser or tracking how you use the site. This is true for all websites you visit.
Contact in case of questions
If you have any questions about cookies on our website, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about cookies
General information about
cookies and the law on electronic information can be found at aboutcookies.org